Champion Smp's Lucky Luciano "Your Favorite Bully's Favorite Bully" 

    • 2016 BULLY KING Magazine Mascot 
    • People's Choice Awards: Best Pocket Bully
    • Voted Best Dax Son 
    • 2016 iBully & Bully Supplies Mascot 
    • 2015 Stud of the Year 
    • 2014-2015 Atomic Dogg Magazine Mascot
    • ABKC Pocket Champion 
    • Sire to Over 15 Champions

"I can still remember the 1st time I saw the iconic Lucky Luciano photoshoot, shot by Toysoldier's Jim Aba for Atomic Dogg Magazine at the time.  I owned bullies, but I had never before seen such a beautiful animal.  Lucky Luciano for me, was the 1st American Bully that stopped me in my tracks and became almost an obsession.  The color, that build, the height.. On a functional dog that was an exceptional athlete..  I had to have a Lucky son or daughter." (We ended up with 5 over the years)

"The photos by Toysoldier Photography had piqued my interest, but the video did me in.  Once I saw video of how Lucky moved.. it was game over.  I never wanted a bully that has to be brought out in a stroller like many of the exotics around the time." - Texas Size Bullies





"Truly a living Legend. When it comes to functionality, muscle tone and wow factor, Lucky is second to none." - Gymrat Bullyz



Share To:

BULLY KING Magazine

BULLY KING Magazine | The Bully Breed Source

News, Articles & Features on the Best American Bullies
  - Bully Rankings, Best Males, Top Females
  - Top Breeders
  - Tips to pack on muscle
  - Show Champions, Grand Champions and much more!

Pick up a single Issue for $9.99 | Or save with our Yearly Subscription for only $54.99
or 
Android Users Download the BULLY KING App in Google Play

For advertising/Features of your dogs/kennel/business 

Get your dog/kennel/Stud/breeding or product in front of 200,000 people guaranteed! 

Post A Comment: